Sunday, October 26, 2008

Speaking of Bumble Bees!



On Sat. This weekend we decided to Use our lagoon season pass one last time this year so since the weather was nice we thought it was going to be a perfect day but, about two hours after arriving their we decided to take a snack break while eating we started to be surrounded by bees so we decided to move away from that area. while moving one was headed towards Maddie so Clint had a butterfinger in his hand opened and ready to eat. He swatted the bee away from Maddie but he didn't know it had landed on his candy bar so he proceeded to eat it and got stung right on his tongue! He wasn't sure what just happened to him he thought something like a blade was in his candy bar. When he showed me his tongue I saw the stinger sticking out so I grabbed out of his tongue it was lodged in there good and the bee was dead laying on our stroller. I can't believe he was stung on his tongue I would have been crying he acted like nothing had happened. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Yucky, stupid, mean bees. I hate them! Zoee got stung this last weekend to (on her hand). My biggest fear is getting stung in my mouth. I will not even finish drinking drinks that don't have lids if we are out side and I am away from it at all. Now I guess I better watch my candy too.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Oh my gosh, that is crazy!!! Poor Clint, but at least he saved Maddie. I love all of the recent posts you have done.
Tricia